Delivery/ Collection procedure of MRP
The Embassy regularly updates MRP Status according to Delivery slip/ DEU ID numbers of MRP (which was given/ send at the time of application process). Please check your MRP Status with DEU ID number which are ready for delivery/ collection/ pick up. The applicant can collect new MRP from the Embassy of Bangladesh, Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 111, 10553 Berlin by hand personally or by registered postal mail.
To collect MRP by hand personally
Applicant needs to come for collection of MRP. Generally, third party delivery is not allowed. Parents can collect MPRs of their child/children below 15 years old. Please bring the following:
- Current original passport/MRP (which will be returned to you), and
- A copy of bar coded delivery slips (which was given/ send at the time of application)
To collect MRP by registered post, please send your:
- Current original passport/MRP (which will be returned to you),
- A copy of bar coded delivery slip (which was given/ send at the time of application)
- Self-addressed return envelope which includes your name and address with sufficient postal stamp for sending MRP by registered mail
Bangladesh Embassy in Berlin only process Machine Readable Passport (MRP) applications but the printed MRP comes from Dhaka. So, it requires usually 6-8 weeks (sometimes more than that) to get MRP after successful bio-enrolment (digital photo, thumb print, signature etc.) at the Embassy.
Kindly check your MRP Status with your delivery slip/ DEU ID number before MRP delivery/ pick up.