Requirements for attestation of:
- Power of Attorney:
- Photocopy of the Passport(s).
- Original passport(s).
- Signature in person(s) before the Consular Officer.
- Photographs (passport size) of both parties: 01 copy (for each of the persons).
- Photocopy of the National ID of the person to be given attorney.
- Proof of payment to Embassy Bank Account
- Educational and other certificates:
- Prior attestation of the documents by the Ministries.
- Unmarried Certificates: Letter or certificate issued by the Office of the Deputy Commissioner which is attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka.
- Legalization: Documents must attested by the Bundesverwaltung Amt.
Proof of payment to Embassy Bank Account [Copy of Bank transfer slip/Überweisung Euro 10,- normal (Embassy Bank Account details: Embassy of Bangladesh: Deutsche Bank, Account No: 2332773, IBAN: DE80 1007 0000 0233 2773 00, BIC (Swift code): DEUTDEBBXXX)]
Endorsement in the Passport
Endorsements in the Handwritten Passport:
- Filled-in application form
- Photographs (Size: 37mmX37mm and recent one): 02 copies
- Valid passport and
- Payment receipt of visa fee
Endorsements / Addition in the Handwritten Passport:
Types of Endorsement
|Correction of name/ date/ place of birth||Court declaration, birth certificate, SSC Certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|Change of address||Proof of address e.g. driving license/ recent telephone or electricity bill|
|Addition of children||
|Change of Father’s/husband’s name||Marriage/divorce certificate as applicable|
|Change of profession or occupation||