Delivery/ Collection procedure of MRP
The Embassy uploads the Delivery slip/ DEU ID numbers of MRP (which was given/ send at the time of application process) on Notice board/ status of MRP, which are ready for delivery/ collection/ pick up. The applicants can collect their new MRP from Embassy of Bangladesh, Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 111, 10553 Berlin by hand or by registered postal mail.
To collect MRP by hand please bring your:
- Current original passport/MRP (which will be returned to you), and
- A copy of bar coded delivery slips (which was given/ send at the time of application)
Note: Applicants are requested to collect their new MRP by self. Parents can collect their children’s MRP.
To collect MRP by registered post, please send your:
- Current original passport/MRP (which will be returned to you),
- A copy of bar coded delivery slip (which was given/ send at the time of application)
- Self-addressed return envelope which includes your name and address with sufficient postal stamp for sending MRP by registered mail
Bangladesh Embassy in Berlin only process Machine Readable Passport (MRP) applications but the printed MRP comes from Dhaka. So, it requires usually 6-8 weeks (sometimes more than that) to get MRP after successful bio-enrolment (digital photo, thumb print, signature etc.) at the Embassy. Kindly check with your delivery slip/ DEU ID number that your MRP is ready at the Embassy for delivery/ pick up.