The Birth Certificate can be provided to an MRP applicant or someone having a Bangladeshi passport but does not have Birth Certificate and intends to have it. In order to process Birth Registration by the Embassy of Bangladesh in Berlin, the following should be done:
- Dully filled in Birth Registration form. Please click here.
- Original Bangladeshi passport along with photocopy (page 1-7)
- One recent passport size photograph.
- As for Child- (i) his/her detailed Birth Certificate issued by the local authorities (where parents name and details are included) and (ii) Parents’ Bangladeshi original passports along with photocopy.
- Receipt of Bank Transfer for Fee (non-refundable): €10.00 (ten).
- Return Envelope with stamp or postal charge (if the applicant wants to get the documents by postal mail)
Any fees regarding to consular service should be paid preferably by bank transfer to the Embassy’s bank Account no. 060 77 88, held in Deutsche Bank, BLZ: 100 700 00.
For payment from outside Germany, please transfer to IBAN: DE 21 1007 0000 0060 7788 00, BIC (Swift-Code): DEUTDEBBXXX for safe transfer to the Bangladesh Embassy account.